Finding some summer essentials is always a huge satisfaction… now imagine that those same favorites are all under $15!
The look in this picture below was created using only the products listed here.
I think by now absolutely everyone knows my love for L’Oréal products.
To me the brand represents my earliest memories of playing with makeup, I had the chance of living my early teens in France where the brand is the go-to for every beauty lover.
But I have to admit it, this new collection still surprised me.
I don’t like playing favorites with my products, but IF I had to pic an order for my favorite products it would like this;
- Beach bae is a huge (seriously, the bottle is BIG) body and face highlighter and the texture is incredible, I like to use the darker shade to give a bronzed look to my skin and skip the foundation part and only use a little bit of concealer to spot conceal.
- Bronze please is a STUNNING – summer like – bronzer with different colors for each skin tone.
- Blush please is your bronzers best fiend, slightly shimmery it gives a beautiful and natural glow and the coral color is just perfect.
- Glowing lip gloss, besides the smell and beautiful color I’m obsessed with the super wide gloss applicator!
- Bambieye mascara, I love this mascara and while I will always keep buying my little Paradise one this one is a new staple
- Another amazing product that I have been using for a while is the Sublime Bronze mousse, which is hands down the best drugstore self tan I ever tried. It smells like coconut water (Finally not waking up with that usual self-tan smell) and the formula is clear so NO more marks left on your sheets.Anyway, I could go on for hours and explain why I love certain products but let me know if this mini reviews are something you enjoy and if you want to see more of! I absolutely love and adore you.